Youth/Adult Outpatient Counselor
Job Description: Certified Youth/Adult Counselor - Bilingual (San Bernardino) Compensation: $18-$20 DOE
Immediate opening for a adult/youth counselor at our San Bernardino Outpatient Recovery Center. Male preferred. Must be fully certified with State-recognized body (CADC, RAS, CATC, etc). and have two years experience with youth. Must be computer literate. Proficient charting, professional appearance, and mannerism. Experience with Medi-Cal a big plus.
939 N. D Street
San Bernardino, Ca 92410
Skills and Requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct assessments & make referrals.
- Develop treatment plans.
- Facilitate educational & therapy groups, individual sessions, and core groups.
- Provide client supervision at all times.
- Participate in case conferencing.
- Maintain a positive and supportive attitude.
- Maintain compassion, empathy, and professionalism toward clients; their family members and/or significant others at all times.
- Have knowledge of federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations and standards.
- Operate a variety of equipment including computers, copiers, calculators and fax machines.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Team Player.
Must be off probation or parole, if applicable. Positions are temp-to-hire. Agency works 4-10's. If interested please apply here.
Nurse Supervisor (RN)
Job Description: Nurse supervisor (RN)
Opening for a full time Nurse Supervisor in our withdrawal management program in Upland, California. This position will assess individuals for withdrawal need. They must be computer literate. Knowledge of Drug Medical compliance standards a plus. Required Registered Nurse License. Should have a minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience.
For a complete list of duties and responsibilities or if you are interested please apply HERE
Adult Outpatient Counselor
Job Description: Adult Outpatient Counselors
Compensation: $18-$20 DOE
Opening for a full time outpatient substance abuse counselor - Upland. Preferably a male. This position counsel individuals with substance abuse issues and related problems, in an outpatient setting. Must be fully certified by State-recognized Certifying Body **(CCAPP). Computer literate. Knowledge of Drug Medical compliance standards a big plus. Must be off probation or parole (if applicable) and pass DOJ background check.
Upland Recovery Center
934 N. Mountain Ave. Suite A/B
Upland, CA. 91786
Skills and Requirements
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Intakes and assessments.
- Treatment planning.
- Proficient charting.
- Facilitate therapy groups, education groups and individual sessions.
- Interact with probation, parole, DCFS and other referral sources.
- Random drug testing of clients.
- Professional appearance and mannerism.
- Maintain compassion and professionalism toward clients at all times.
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided to the people served.
- Must be physically able to operate a variety of equipment including computers, copiers, calculators and fax machines.
- Must be able to prepare correspondence.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
NOTE: If you are not fully certified by CCAPP, please do not inquire.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY HERE
IVRS accepts individuals for counselor internships through local colleges including but not limited to Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut; Intercoast College in Riverside and San Bernardino Valley College in San Bernardino. IVRS skilled staff supervises interns and assists them in achieving their educational goals. Internships are carried out in compliance with agency policy and stipulations set forth by the respective educational institution.
Anyone interested in an internship may email a resume and a letter of interest to one of the following:
Residential treatment / Upland (909) 608-2002 Carina Cshaw@ivdars.org
Outpatient treatment / Upland (909) 949-4667 Gina Sirimarco- Gsirmimarco@ivdars.org
Outpatient treatment / San Bernardino (909) 889-6519 Amber Castro- Acastro@ivdars.org
Youth Services / Upland or San Bernardino (909) 932-1069 Amber Castro- Acastro@ivdars.org
Skills and Requirements:
Must be actively pursuing Drug and Alcohol Counseling education.